CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Commander Tait






Day 2.

As you know I went to search for Mac but I found him dead. The monkey (Mona)was still alive.

To my luck there was enough air on Mars for the monkey so I could use his oxygen tanks.


Day 3.

Today I ran out of oxygen and collapsed on the floor next to a big bunch of yellow rocks.

I found out that those yellow rocks give you oxygen so I filled up my tanks with that oxygen.

I can now breathe on Mars up to 20mins without using my space helmet.


Day 14

Today Mona was a real help. She found water in a little cave nearby where I live.

and in that water there were these plants theat looked edible.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hallie

I like your post on Commander Tait.

fabiola