CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BOOK WEEK!!


On Wendsday it was book week at my school sjv and everyone got to dress up as a charector from a book.The theme for this year was safari,but we call it book safari.So you could also dress up as a animal from the wood or a hunter.I dressed up as fern from charlottes web but I was pretty plain compaired to others. Some people had painted them selves to have exactly the same as the person in the book. My favirote costume was a girls in year 6 and she dressed up as tiger from winnie the pooh.she painted her face orange with wiskers and she wore tiger ears. I find that costume very cool because it is not too fancy and not too plain. Also when she got on stage she jumped once to act like tiger and I think she is really confedent for doing that. after all the classes had gone on parade the teachers made a show for a book. some acted like elephants and some like rihnos.very fun!!

0 comments: