CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

FORTUNE COOKIE!


Today I was reading reading''fortune cookie'' by jean ure.

I like this book because the front cover is very creative and gives away some of the book.

I also like this book because it has great discribing words to help you understand who's saying it and why they are saying this.

I think jean ure is a great author.

Cookie(the main carectors best friend's nickname) reminds me of my 2 best friend's Maddie and Maddie because they are all extremly slim.

Thank-you. ps. at the top of my reading response there is a picture of the book.

1 comments:

prep red said...

It does sound like an interesting book Hallie. I like the front cover because it is very colouful and an interesting design. Remember to use spell check before you publish your posts!
Mrs R